The spray coating method of lining pipes is one of the newest methods of rehabilitation of existing drain, waste, and vent pipes in residential, commercial and industrial applications.
The Quik-Coating Spray System can be applied to coat pipes as well as joints, 90-degree turns, sweeps, and size changes.
- Application is for pipes that measure 1 ½’ to 6’
- The applicator can vary the flow of resin and keeps track of amounts of resin used per layer
- Coats PVC, clay, stainless steel, concrete, copper, and cast iron
- Is approved for drinking water pipes (NFS 61 & 14)
- Application administered by Certified Technicians
The Quik-Coating System complies with the provisions of the codes listed below. This confirmation, as evidence in ICC-ES evaluation report PMG-1485, provides guidance to code officials faced with approving the use of Quik-Coating System under these codes.
Compliance with the following codes:
- 2018, 2015, 2012, 2009 International Plumbing Code (IPC)
- 2018, 2015, 2012, 2009 International Residential Code (IRC)
- 2018, 2015, 2012, 2009 Uniform Plumbing Code (UPC)
Compliance with the following Standards:
- IAPMO IGC 351-2018a, Applied in Place Pipe Rehabilitation (AIPPR) Systems